• Services

    Protect your home & our environment.  Help prevent costly septic repairs by maintaining your septic system.

    About 95 percent of the sludge and scum that is in a septic tank is broken down by bacteria.  The other 5 percent remains in the tank and builds up in the sludge layer.

    Consequently, your septic tank must be pumped out every 3 to 4 years.  Otherwise, solids would fill the tank and wash out into the leach-field.  This is detrimental to the overall health and longevity of your system.  When the solids overflow into the leach-field they will prematurely clog the soil pores, pumping the septic tank at this point will not restore the system and it may have to be replaced.

    When the time does come to replace a failing septic system the soil type determines how costly and what type of system can be used.  On heavy clay ground a raised system could be installed, or a less intrusive treatment system.  On sandy soils a conventional system may be possible.

    We are happy to Offer:

    • Septic Tank Pumping
    • Septic System Design & Installation
    • Septic System Inspection
    • Maintenance and Repair
    • Portable Toilet Rentals
    • General excavation services

    Our Mission

    Dundas Septic & Excavation has been a leader in providing a full range of sanitation and excavation services to the greater Essex and Kent Counties area since 1992.  This leadership stems from our commitment to meet customer needs with high levels of service and quality.  We believe that a great relationship with our customers are the cornerstone of our long-term success and prosperity.  We empower our employees to do their jobs and commit to their ongoing training and development.  We value our employees and their contributions to the company, in an environment of positive attitude, teamwork and quality work.

  • pic 2

    about page

    pic 3

Dundas Septic & Excavation has provided Essex & Kent Counties with the highest quality sanitation services since 1992. We are committed to meeting our customers’ needs with the highest level of service and quality!